Great Britain south

hello, I just bought this product, I have a Mac of 500gb of space and I have still 200 gb free still... when I try to install the product it says that I don't, have enough space left on the disk... I have read something about temp folder act but I'm not very practical in these things.. that I have to do?

thanks

38 minutes ago, francesco ripandelli said:

hello, I just bought this product, I have a Mac of 500gb of space and I have still 200 gb free still... when I try to install the product it says that I don't, have enough space left on the disk... I have read something about temp folder act but I'm not very practical in these things.. that I have to do?

thanks

It probably means there is not enough space for the complete download and installation process. What free space do you have on your C drive. It is the main drive. I am not familiar with Mac but I assume they have a main drive and that you have another drive with XPlane on it?

This link should explain all you need to know including how to move your Temp folder.

7 hours ago, francesco ripandelli said:

I still have 200 gb of memory.... 

I already red that topic but I am not able in creating a temp folder and verify that the path is correct,

Do you only have one disk drive? 200Gb of free space is not a lot considering that TEGB South will use 127Gb of space. Most disk drives need 10-15% of space left free in order to operate at an optimal level.

If you only have one drive then making a new Temp folder is not the answer. If you have a second drive then I can show you how to make a new Temp folder on that drive.

The attached pic shows what to do but do not do anything until you have answered my questions regarding the number of disk drives.#Also Clear your Temp folder and also check if you have Backup files that are using up disk space. Again the attached pic shows you how  to do that and where to look. Remeber that the pic refers to Windows but I assume Mac has similar.

1.thumb.JPG.26eb21c520514c0be906209d0b0d4801.JPG

Archived