Possible Bad Tile between KSMX and KSBP

Xplane 11 b15 with Vulkan exits clean to the desktop after a 1.5 hour flight KSBA KSMX KSBP always on the leg between KSMX and KSBP with Orbx South Cal high def installed. The Xplane log.txt had no information on the sudden exit to desktop. All plugins were removed and it still crashed on the leg between KSMX and KSBP with no info in the log.txt. When I removed Orbx high def Xplane didn't crash.

6 hours ago, tmmtaha75 said:

Xplane 11 b15 with Vulkan exits clean to the desktop after a 1.5 hour flight KSBA KSMX KSBP always on the leg between KSMX and KSBP with Orbx South Cal high def installed. The Xplane log.txt had no information on the sudden exit to desktop. All plugins were removed and it still crashed on the leg between KSMX and KSBP with no info in the log.txt. When I removed Orbx high def Xplane didn't crash.

Welcome.As you may be aware there is no official support for any beta version of XP (nor P3D)

I suggest therefore that in order to see if there is a problem with SoCal that you run the Verify Files option in Orbx Central.

I must also point out, as a user of the XP betas, that random crashes in XP beta is well known and reported in the X-plane.org forums. I too have them on occasions. The fact that there was no crash when you removed Orbx SoCla could well be coincidence. To establish that SoCal is the cause, you would need to run that same flight a few times and see if it crashes each time. This would be after you have verified the files as suggested.

Archived