True Earth Northern Cal Doesn't Work

I have bought the True Earth Northern California HD and it does not work. I have downloaded, uninstalled, then reinstalled to no avail. It still looks like default x plane 11. The golden gate bridge is just a regular bridge. I have the Orbx Libraries installed.

Sorry but all the files bar the scenery-Packs.ini mean anything to me. The scenery_packs.ini file you attached doesn't show TE NorCal as installed.

When you did the download and installation where did you direct the installation to go?Was it direct into the XP directory or did you create a library?

I attach a link to assist in how to successfully install a large True Earth addon.

Make sure you meet ALL the requirements.

• 2 weeks later...

I followed the guide, but I still am not seeing the results. I have the guy that set up the file in the other drive helping me tomorrow, but I really have no idea what else to do or why this isn't working. I'm not a computer guy, so this stuff goes over my head, and I apologize for being difficult.

3 hours ago, Scott Garner said:

I followed the guide, but I still am not seeing the results. I have the guy that set up the file in the other drive helping me tomorrow, but I really have no idea what else to do or why this isn't working. I'm not a computer guy, so this stuff goes over my head, and I apologize for being difficult.

When your man sees you show him the Orbx Central User guide which I attach. It will explain in detail what needs to be done.

Central User Guide.pdf

Archived