Cant even load P3DV5

I saw that Orbx had a pack on sale and I bought it. The pack included The BASE pack, Buildings HD, TerraFloraV2 and Vector. I was super excited to jump into my sim and see all the awesome scenery upgrades I got. Unfortunately, when I try to open my sim now, an error pops up. I have tried running p3d as admin, tried uninstalling and re-installing Prepard and tried multiple times to repair the sim from the installer. I have deleted all my addons and it still wont work. I have updated all my graphics drivers and windows updates. Its been 2 days and I cant seem to figure it out. I also made a post on the Prepard forums. Im making a post here because this error only started after I installed all the Orbx Products.

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

error.png

orbx.png

On 7/12/2020 at 11:20 AM, Smudger said:

Hello Ralph, welcome to the forums.

Are you using envshade by any chance, see this article https://www.togaprojects.com/forum/general/envshade-p3d-v5-hf1

This is one of many in a web search for = dxgigetdebuginterface1 could not be located P3Dv5

Thank you! I uninstalled re-shade and it works perfectly now! Very much appreciated. :) 

Archived