New Night Highway lighting

Hello Simmers,

I've got P3Dv5hf2 running pretty sweetly now (in VR) and very much enjoying the clear textures of Orbx. I'm using all the regions including Northern and southern California (TE not installed), however I prefer the old (not new night lighting) more yellow highway road lighting over the very bright reddish highway lights covering the non regional areas. Is there away to have these old yellow highway lights in the non regions areas as well that cover the rest of the US.

thanks

8 hours ago, Smudger said:

Hello wilton,

Orbx Central - My products - Global Base - Configure - Lights configurator select P3Dv5 :)

Global lights.jpg

Great.. I had no idea these settings altered the main highway lights. I had previously changed (using this config tool) all lights to very small light size but didn’t play with the colours. I will experiment.

thanks

13 hours ago, Smudger said:

rbx Central - My products - Global Base - Configure - Lights configurator select P3Dv5

So I had a little play, as I thought the app only changes the light bulbs not the actual road textures. Looks like I need to go searching for which road textures Orbx uses for their new highway nite tiles.

Archived