KVCV Victorville elevations issues with SoCal

So I have an issue since installing Orbx SoCal, that Victorville (KVCV) has runways and taxiways that are on top of ridges/cliffs. Looks like a lot of airports that are screwed up when using Orbx Vector, however I am NOT using Vector at the moment.

I have Orbx FTX Global, OpenLC North America, and Southern California. I thought maybe it might be due to issues after having Vector installed which I previously removed, so I tried uninstalling North America and Southern California. I let the scenery library re-build itself, then I installed North America. Then loaded the sim into VCV and no elevation issues. I then installed Southern California and loaded the sim into VCV and the problem is back. Once again, not using Vector, it is uninstalled at the moment. It seems to screw up more things than it is worth. Here are some screen shots to show you what is going on. And yes SoCal is above North America in the scenery library, which is above FTXGlobal. These are all below my other addon airport scenerys. I don't have any other mesh or regional sceneries installed other than individual airports and the only ones close to VCV are FSDT's LAX and FlyTampa's Las Vegas. Both are plenty far away not to affect VCV.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

KBwZK5t.jpg

J36vgbE.jpg

4fGcdaG.png

Mike "Moose"

twitch.tv/moosestaffa

That was it! Thanks so much for the help. Now sorting out how to fix FSAD to work with the airports correctly. I'm starting to think this may be the underlying issue of why I was having so much trouble with Vector. I will experiment further. 

Thanks again!

Archived