I cant downlaod Orbx Inssbruck

Hey there evryone. I need some help.  I am trying to install innsburck to p3d. I am downlading it via my libaries. But when i install it and open p3d it tells me that it cannot find the scenery.

Anyone go any ideas on how to solve this

Many thanks

Matti

(P3D V5)

Hey there evryone. I need some help.  I am trying to install innsburck to p3d. I am downlading it via my libaries. But when i install it and open p3d it tells me that it cannot find the scenery.

Many thanks

Matti

(P3D V5)

0UC4qAO.png

If it say's it cannot find it then it is not there. I would uninstall it via Orbx Central and try installing it again and see the outcome. Another thing....I personally would not have  the Orbx library folder in C:\Users. If you have another drive available and has a large amount of space I would suggest you rather place your Orbx Library there and do not forget to tell Orbx Central where your new Library folder is, or go to Settings, Libraries in Orbx Central and create a new folder. Move everything to that folder. Wow I would not have anything other than Windows in "C Drive".:blink::blink:

2 hours ago, matt74710 said:

Hello Matti, welcome to the forums.

Was your library scenery, I assume a backup, created with Orbx Central or the previous FTX Central. They are different formats and FTX Central will no longer work.

You would have to do a fresh install and download via Orbx Central.

Archived