updates on Orbx central

Hello, I open my Orbx Central application and I have quite a bit products with Orbx that need or have updates available, however none can be updated when I click update, it brings up an error it says:    "A Communication error occurred when trying to perform this action" for every update I try to run, please let me know what is causing this, I did not have problems updating in Orbx central before,

Thank for your help!

Manuel.

3 hours ago, mafer_can said:

Hello, I open my Orbx Central application and I have quite a bit products with Orbx that need or have updates available, however none can be updated when I click update, it brings up an error it says:    "A Communication error occurred when trying to perform this action" for every update I try to run, please let me know what is causing this, I did not have problems updating in Orbx central before,

Thank for your help!

Manuel.

Hello Manuel ,

I had exactly the same issue ! It took me some time to manage to overcome this weird issue !

For some reason I couldn't update , install or do anything with Orbx Central ( From the Desktop ) ! Eventhough I Uninstall and Reinstall it some times !

I figure out that if you go to C > Users > Your name >  AppData > local : And into : Orbx-central-updater And Run the Application it Works Fine ! I even send a shortcut to Desktop !

Up to now my Orbx Central works perfect without any issues !

Mike

Hi Mike, thank you for the reply, I had tried that running Orbx Central from that location and still I get the same communication error, I see that someone else is also posting the same issue on another topic a few hours ago, I wonder what is going on, I am not sure why this is happening but if you or someone else has other ideas let me know, thanks.

Manuel.

Archived