communication error occurred when trying to perform scenerny update

I had tried all of this and still, the communication error appears, I am getting quite frustrated at this central as I have 29 products waiting for an update and simply can't run.

I had installed  Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) as in your January 02, I have the 2015 AND 2013, in my list of programs and features I also have the same but the (x86) version. In addition, I allowed Orbx Central in my AVG antivirus "allowed apps", I also tried turning the Antivirus off, reset the computer and tried downloading the updates in Orbx Central with no luck,, any help greatly appreciated here, thank you.

Hello,

thanks.

This message:

2020-07-08T18:10:05.887Z [INFO] [Central::IpcService] - The Orbx Central worker process failed to start as it can't find the binary. You may need to reinstall Orbx Central http://Orbx.to/central

is telling you that something, almost certainly your anti virus software, has removed the exe file,

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Programs\Orbx-central\saturn-win\OrbxCentralWorker.exe.

You will need to take steps to either exclude that process or tell your anti virus software that it is

not a threat.

There have been several similar reports and they relate to the ant virus software virus definitions being updated

Archived