TE Oregon: Portland City Scenery missing

Hi,

I have TE Washington installed in P3D V4.5, works fine. Yesterday I installed TE Oregon. All seems fine as well, only that the Citiscape is missing. I have Flightbeam PDX, but issue is the same when I deactivate that. 

I do have the folder FTX_NA\FTX_NA_!USAll_Library (although it does not show up in the P3DV4.5 scenery library. I did run "verify files" for TE Washington, TE Oregon and TE US Libraries from Orbx Central. No errors. When installing TE Oregon yesterday, I was asked to de-install Portland Citiscape, which I did. I'm a bit lost now. Anyone having an idea? The Scenery is awesome, apart from the missing PDX Citiscape. 

Thanks

Marcus 

Hi

Welcome to the forum

That is indeed odd as you have done all that it takes to do a check

As per the compatibility between FB KPDX and TE Oregon please follow these instructions:

The Portland Cistyscape indeed needs to be removed

The US library is correct not to be located in the scenery you will find it in the next tab in add-ons

Can you check you have it there and that it is checked?

Regards,

Carlos

Solved it myself just now. In Orbx Central Settings, I changed the Insertion Point of Orbx Sceneries to below the lowest 3rd party addon point. Starting P3DV4.5 rebuilt the scenery index - evoilà. All works fine. Sorry for bothering with this post. 

Marcus

1 minute ago, flightpusch said:

Solved it myself just now. In Orbx Central Settings, I changed the Insertion Point of Orbx Sceneries to below the lowest 3rd party addon point. Starting P3DV4.5 rebuilt the scenery index - evoilà. All works fine. Sorry for bothering with this post. 

Marcus

Hi

Cool

Good to know

Yes third party goes always above Orbx

Cheers

Carlos

Archived