P3Dv5 elevation issues

I just installed my Orbx airports and scenery into V5 and I have some gnarly elevation issues at all of my Orbx airports. I guess these airports were fixed with the use of Vector but now that we don’t have vector any longer I assume these airports will just be manually fixed by hand one by one? 

It’s also worth noting that I have checked me scenery library and it all seems to be in order... some people report having no elevation issues at all, and I have them at all of my Orbx airports though I’m not sure what exactly I could be doing wrong on my end...

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

are these problems within the airports or around the edges please?

Which airports and could you show us at least one?

Have you set the Orbx Insertion Point?

With the actual airports, I have two layers at KGPI, and with KBZN I have border elevation issues as well as most of the runway is rock material. 

My issues have been resolved. I placed my Orbx content into the separate library and that fixed it. I still have that magenta scenery file in my library not really sure how to fix that.. and KBZN still has border elevation issues and a random green square next to the runway but otherwise everything else is normal! 

Archived