Regions updated but surfaces in winter not turning off

The regions updated but surfaces in winter files I had disabled before were not turned off again and now I have duplicate disabled frozen surface files and need to remove them before being able to select open water in winter again.

Hello,

you should be able to search the region's 05 folder for the lights bgl files and then delete all the .off versions.

In PNW for example, a search for !FTX_NA_PNW_LM will find them all.

In PFJ, search for !FTX_NA_PFJ_LM and so on.

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you should be able to search the region's 05 folder for the lights bgl files and then delete all the .off versions.

In PNW for example, a search for !FTX_NA_PNW_LM will find them all.

In PFJ, search for !FTX_NA_PFJ_LM and so on.

The files I found are cvx_FTX_CRM_water_1515_Yakima_winter.bgl and cvx_FTX_CRM_water_1515_Yakima_winter_agn-excl.bgl the update placed files back and not deleting the .OFF variants and some other files with duplicates, one .bgl and one .OFF for the winter file names in other regions.

What files do I delete for Pacific Fjords? I have no option in the config and I see no .OFF files

Hello,

if you have an off variant and you want to have frozen water, I would recommend deleting the .off version.

As far as I can tell by watching the control panel, all the CRM files that are switched start with !FTX_NA_CRM_LM.

There are 53 of them and again, you should delete the .off or the .bgl duplicate depending on whether you do not

or you do want to see frozen water in winter.

As to the other files, I would guess that a search for winter will find them all.

PFJ does not seem to have a control panel option.

Archived