Uneven Terrain

I am having an issue withe the terrain at KBUF Buffalo. I have attached a few screen shots of my scenery at KBUF. If someone can help me with the fix, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

I am using Windows 10, P3DV4.5, lots of Orbx products (see photo), GSX, MyTampa airports for Toronto and Montreal, as well as FSDT Vancouver.

orbx Buffalo.jpg

orbxkbuf1.jpg

orbxkbuf3.jpg

Hi Nick, thank you for your quick reply. I do not use any navigational aids, but I am using two additional add ons. 1 ) Rex world airports HD, and 2) Just flight Traffic Global (AI aircraft) for P3DV4.5

Your help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Nick,

That worked... for the most part. The terrain elevation is now perfect. The problem now at KBUF is that the Jetways are now up in the air (see attached photos). Any idea what is causing this,  as they were in their proper position before removing  Just Flight Traffic Global.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me out.

Rob 

orbxkbuf4.jpg

orbxkbuf5.jpg

I followed the instructions above and the jetways are back to normal. I re-installed an updated vesrion of Traffic Global, and everything seems to be working well again. If the same problem re-occurs, I will delete the traffic program for good.

Thanks again Nick for your commitment to helping your customers out.

Rob. 

Archived