Terraflora

Newcombe

I purchased a copy of Global Terrafloral for x-plane, Order Number 5efb28ac425be.  I made the purchase based on the reviews and screen shots which made the trees look 3d and stated that they were not the flat trees that you get in x-plane.  After I had installed it via Orbx Central I went into x-plane and the trees did not look at all like the screenshots or the description in the reviews but still seemed to be the original x-plane ones.  I do not know anything about installing scenery but just expect the installation to do everything.  I do use the Orbx True Earth South, Central and North.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Newcombe said:

I purchased a copy of Global Terrafloral for x-plane, Order Number 5efb28ac425be.  I made the purchase based on the reviews and screen shots which made the trees look 3d and stated that they were not the flat trees that you get in x-plane.  After I had installed it via Orbx Central I went into x-plane and the trees did not look at all like the screenshots or the description in the reviews but still seemed to be the original x-plane ones.  I do not know anything about installing scenery but just expect the installation to do everything.  I do use the Orbx True Earth South, Central and North.

Thanks.

Welcome.

Terra flora is already used in the TEGB series so you will not see any changes when flying in those areas.

Terra Flora is noticeable in default scenery where it replaces the default XP trees/forests. XP trees unfortunately are no where near as good as the ones in P3D.

Here is an explanation of what Terra Flora does:

Archived