a quick question on ortho and Orbx

jarlath

hello i was just wondering if anyone could help me on any information to do with Orbx east midlands and ortho 4 xp i was wondering if anyone could tell me if Orbx east midlands would be affected by any ortho4xp scenry in the area or would it be ok if i had ortho as lowest priority if anyone could help me with this question that would be great thank you jarlath.

Orbx EGNX is designed to work with TEGB South, but will work with default and ortho4xp with the caveat that there is a possibility of the odd anomaly.

Ortho4xp has associated mesh with it which may not play nice with EGNX. I cannot say as I have TEGB South.

If you use it with orho4xp then as is the rule of thumb for scenery_packs.ini layering, EGNX would sit above Global airports and your otho4xp ortho and overlay below Globa Airports in their normal layering sequence.

thank you very much for your reply i didnt think that my post sent the first time and not realising that you rersponded i sent it a second time i now understand my question thank you very much for your reply jarlath :)

Archived