Anyone seeing heavy hits with KBUR Dynamic Lights?

For now I have turned off Dynamic Lights for KBUR. When sitting at gate A6 at night and looking at the Southwest static to my right my GPU pegs at 100% usage while I'm sitting in the default F-22. If I look straight ahead it drops down to 80% and and to the left it drops to around 70%. There is something in that direction or the lights that triggers high GPU usage to where it induces stutters. This could also be why some are seeing pauses during takeoff and landings when using runway 15. I tried out the other Orbx sceneries I have like PSP, LOWI, KEGE, etc and I don't have DL hits like I do with KBUR. I'm running a 1080ti with average settings, no sliders are maxed and most sit in the middle. I tried turning down the intensity level in the in the fx file and it didn't help. 

https://prntscr.com/t6cugp

https://prntscr.com/t6curw

1 hour ago, Airforce806 said:

Dynamic lighting  can be improved with 8MSAA and a lower screen resolution. Have you tried that to see if it helps with your FPS?

I only run 2xMSAA. As I mentioned above I don't run anything full right and most of my settings are medium or lower. Also KBUR is the only scenery giving me the issues. Only thing I can't change is my monitor because I run a 4K monitor. 

Just for the heck of it I steep my 4K monitor down to 1080 and saw just a slight difference. Now when I look right like in the pictures I posted earlier I was getting around 87-90% GPU usage. I'm aware 4K is a heavy hitter when it comes to DL but I have seen DL implemented in other sceneries that are more user friendly. I'll just wait for inibuilds to release a DL replacement. I'm also waiting on the 3080ti to release. Can't see getting a 2080ti when the 3080 series will drop soon. 

3 minutes ago, Airforce806 said:

Have you tried verifying your global files as well as any Open LC files followed by KBUR verify files?  I’m that order?

that has alleviated issues for me. 

Yep, sure did. 

• 5 weeks later...

Just an update. iniBuild has released a Dynamic Light update that uses half of my GPU. When sitting at the gate in the PMDG 737 my GPU was pegged at 100%. Now with the iniBuilds DL update my GPU usage is at 55% and the DL looks outstanding. Now I can enjoy flying into KBUR at night. 

Archived