Terra Flora - Flat (2D) Trees

Hi all - I just switched from FSX to XP11 and have been a big fan of Orbx stuff from FSX. However, I just installed Terra Flora for XP11 and have been noticing a lot of flat (2D) trees. Is there any way to fix this, or is there a plan to fix it? It's really distracting to look down and see mixed in w/ the regular 3D trees lots of flat 2D ones.

5 hours ago, Mike Echo Charlie said:

Hi all - I just switched from FSX to XP11 and have been a big fan of Orbx stuff from FSX. However, I just installed Terra Flora for XP11 and have been noticing a lot of flat (2D) trees. Is there any way to fix this, or is there a plan to fix it? It's really distracting to look down and see mixed in w/ the regular 3D trees lots of flat 2D ones.

Please attach a pic of the issue. There is an full explanation of what Terra Flora does in the Useful Tip Pinned topics here on this XP support forum:

OK - now I've had a better chance to look a lot more closely. What I thought were 2D flat trees were actually some sort of very skinny (but still 3D) trees (or very tall skinny bushes!) that appeared to be mixed in with some more sparse shorter bushes. They looked like pretty odd at a bit higher altitude and/or farther away. Where I'm from we don't have trees like that haha!

Archived