P3DV5 - Fails to run after Global Base

Hi guys,

A brand new installation of P3D (never used before) V5 installs fine and runs. It looks ghastly, of course.

I bought a stack of Orbx global scenery - Base, Vector, Buldings, Flora - and installed them. With SODE and the other thing.

After restarting P3D won't run. The splash box loads, but it never goes to the loading dialog and after a minute or so of nothing, the splash box disappears. Finito.

Remove Orbx. P3D fails.

Reinstall P3D. P3D runs.

Re-Install just Global Base. P3D fails.

That's where I am at the moment.

Cheers

Hi

When you first run Orbx Central, you can go to settings/general and uncheck the two behavior options if you choose.

Then You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

Then go to "My Products" and navigate down to the Orbx Libraries to install them and/or run a verify files of them.

Then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.
Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.
Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.
Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Archived