Italy - especially the cities

I have noticed that Italy is sadly underrepresented by top level scenery products apart from Europe LC- some places like Venice are absent. Please will someone have a look at these classic Italian locations like Turin, Verona, Padua, Venice with an eye to capturing their stunning architecture and ambience

Hi David,

From ... Italian I thank you for what you wrote.
:)

There are different pay scenarios of apt., of Orbx there is LIEO Olbia in the island of Sardinia,  but very few that concern the beauties of the landscape of Italy which, not surprisingly, together with China which is a ... little bit bigger, holds the record with 55 sites declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.

Creating a True Heart Italy HD would be fantastic but I understand that in a total area of 300,000 km2 with over 60 million inhabitants, many cities, an arch of mountains like the Alps over 400 km long, lakes, rivers, active volcanoes such as Etna which with the 3,300 m. it is the highest in Europe and Stromboli and landscapes of rare beauty would be a work ... titanic by GB!

However you could start by dividing Italy into several parts but today the question to ask is: "With the evolution of simulators that focus on "satellite photography" to give "real" images of any territory, it is worth creating scenarti graphics like the ones we currently use? ".

Thanks again for your post.

Best regards,

Roberto

Archived