"Path not found"?

Hi.

When starting my P3D V4.5, I am getting this message

P3D starts OK, but this appears when I go to my selected airpor to start a flight, - anywhere - not just in Australia.

I have verified the Australia V2 files, then, when this made no difference, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Australia V2, - but it still appears.

When I click the "OK", it finishes loading the airport and all seems to work, so it doesn't appear to be a huge problem, but I would like to find out if it is possible to fix it if anyone has an idea?

Thanks

John

PS, I did find this but I have no idea what they are on about.

https://prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130377

Screen Shot 06-13-20 at 08.08 AM.PNG

Hello,

this has been asked once or twice already and today, there is an update to Orbx Central that will hopefully finally fix this small but irritating problem.

The solution, which is a one off, is to delete your P3D root folder\Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\OF_Config.xml

Then open Orbx Central, click on the toothed wheel at the top right and then Help and Sync Simulator.

This will restore the file that you just deleted and you will not see the message again.

And done and fixed.

I have to say Nick that, you and your support is about the best there is.

Despite that this has been asked before, you gave the fix again, -  with no comments, - as some of the others do. Or they do nothing except blame our systems.

Again many thanks

John

Archived