EGJJ misplaced terminal

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone might know why his has happened at EGJJ.  I haven't put this in the Support section as I don't think it's an Orbx issue but I thought I'd ask here as people seem to know what's what on this forum.  

As you can see from the image below, the terminal building (and others) seem to be misplaced and I'm not sure what might have caused it as I haven't seen anyone else raise this issue anywhere.

Any suggestions very much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike 

egjj.PNG

Actually it seems worse than that, I've just checked a number of other airports and the same has happened to all of them!  Looks like I might need to delete generated files and start again unless anyone has other suggestions?

Hi Nick

Sorry.  Its P3dv5.  

I usually fly into small Orbx airports so not sure how long this issue has been there although Ive been trying out a couple of add ons lately Pf3 and Fscaptain although I can't see why anything related to those would have changed anything.  Not sure what else could have caused this. 

Thanks Nick

I'm not sure that either if those cover my issue really.  I checked one of the main airports in Germany where I don't have any Orbx scenery (only Global) and I have the same issue there so I think I might have broken something with P3D somehow. 

I'm just not sure how to fix it without starting all over again. 

I just have loads of Orbx products and FSTraffic 6 which I've had installed from Day 1 and seems to be OK and that's it really. 

I've been flying around the UK since I installed P3D and recently loaded all the Orbx scenery for USA and Aus.  

The only other thing I've been doing recently is trying out pf3 and Fscaptain.  Both of those use makerunways but I think that just reads data from the sim and doesn't write anything. 

Mike

To rule out a problem with P3D, you can rename your scenery.cfg file and restart P3D.

Disable any add-ons in the add-ons list and then restart P3D again.

That should leave you with the default airports and no anomalies.

Then re-activate things one by one.

Hi Nick

Thanks for your help with this.  This is what I've found so far:

I did as you suggested and the default airports all looked OK.  When I activated MyTraffic6, I encountered the problem I reported earlier so I removed that addon and thought that would have solved the issue, which it seems to have done in most of the world.  However, I then added the GB Terrain scenery and many of the problems returned.  I've attached a image of Manchester EGCC with TEGB installed and you will see the issue with the terminal buildings.  That problem goes away when I disable TEGB again.

I verified the TEGB files before enabling them, in the Addon.

The same is apparent at other airports I tested, such as EGFF and EGPF although some like EGSS for example seem to be OK.

Mike

EGCC.png

Archived