Blue Triangles on Ground True Earth South

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help. Since installing TE South I have been seeing a large blue triangle on the ground instead of any land, the blue triangle starts at the boundary between TE Central and TE South. This has only started after installing TES last month and had not been noted previously with True Earth Central. 

I have attached screenshots, and (hopefully) the relevant information!

Many thanks1541005758_2020-06-10(2).thumb.png.4965ad2e44d61b3a7398847d425f3f30.png

2020-06-10 (3).png

2020-06-10.png

scenery_packs.ini settings Orbx.txt central.log

Your scenery_packs.ini file is damaged.

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
ERY_PACK Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - New York/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Sydney/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Washington DC/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/

Whilst it may not be the cause of your issue, it certainly won't help either.

This is caused by an issue with SAM (scenery animation manager) whereby it updates the file whilst X-Plane is also updating it, causing this error. You can disable SAM from upating the scenery_packs.ini in the sim, by going to the options menu (once a flight is loaded) and the options for SAM. You'll need to repair your scenery_packs.ini file afterwards (or delete it and let X-Plane generate a new one, but be sure to backup your current one first.)

You can also trigger a verification of your installed scenery via Orbx Central, which certainly wouldn't hurt:

image.png.df77a50eadba7baa8c49e2b877a866d5.png

7 hours ago, BigMac0070 said:

The info given kindly by @t3hb00t is correct and I also suggest that you delete your scenery_packs.ini and let a new one be written,. You can then attach it if you want and I will check it out.

The image anomalies you have posted look as though you are possibly using the 11.50 beta version of XP.  and are well known anomalies for some users of the beta versions so please advise. 

Also attach your XP Log file please from your XP directory.

8 hours ago, BigMac0070 said:

Thank you Jon & t3hb00t for your advice. I have tried the suggestions but unfortunately I am still seeing the blue triangles. Please see attached the log file and the scenery_packs.ini file.

Log.txt 58.1 kB · 1 download scenery_packs.ini 1.68 kB · 1 download

This is not an Orbx issue but a known and acknowledged issue with XP.

Please take time and read the link especially page 2 which has more info than page one.

I have slightly adjusted your scenery_packs.

Please remember that there is no official support by Orbx for any Beta versions. Thanks

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/142016-blue-triangle-patches/&page=2

scenery_packs.ini

Archived