GB South no buildings help needed

Welcome.

You have changed the entries made by Orbx Central for some of your Orbx addons.

I have rearranged the scenery_packs.ini as it should be but only for TEGB South

Please do not introduce additional prefix letters to Obx addons as it will potentially cause issues.

For example you now have 2 entries for:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_D_LOWI_Orthos/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/d_LOWI_Orthos/

and 2 entires for:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_LOWI_Overlay/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/kk_LOWI_Overlay/

You need to delete the folders:

d_LOWI_Orthos/  and  /kk_LOWI_Overlay/

You also need to remove the aa prefixes you have placed on TEGB South folders.

In my correcting of your scenery_packs.ini I have removed those entries so it is essential you delete those files from your Custom Scenery folder otherwise they will continue to be entered in to the scenery_packs.ini.

You are also missing as far as I can see the other LOWI folder for LOJT which is also labelled as SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_LOWI_LOJT/ but is missing in your scenery_packs. You need to run the Verify Files for Orbx LOWI and let Orbx central install it and then leave it as it is installed rather than renaming and moving the entries.

You are also missing the Laminar addon of Landmarks-London which means that the area around London in TEGB South will not be portrayed correctly

The attached scenery_packs.ini only contains the moving of the TEGB South files to their correct position.

Please note that unless Orbx addons are installed correctly and their file names remain as original, then support issues will be limited. I trust you understand:)

scenery_packs.ini

Did everything, removed d_LOWI_Orthos/  and  /kk_LOWI_Overlay/ and all prefixes.

Landmarks-London - installed.

New Ini attached. Unfortunately the same result - no buildings except few default ones. Also no cars and traffic at all. Very strange.

1.thumb.jpg.135eb745d7bb5313467e92dcb6bba8d8.jpg

scenery_packs.ini

5 hours ago, alexs67 said:

Did everything, removed d_LOWI_Orthos/  and  /kk_LOWI_Overlay/ and all prefixes.

Landmarks-London - installed.

New Ini attached. Unfortunately the same result - no buildings except few default ones. Also no cars and traffic at all. Very strange.

1.thumb.jpg.135eb745d7bb5313467e92dcb6bba8d8.jpg

scenery_packs.ini 4.55 kB · 2 downloads

You need to have World Objects set to maximum. Also once again the TEGB South files were not in the right place. I have moved them to the correct placing.

scenery_packs.ini

Archived