P3d reinstall and now Orbx wont work ?

Hi I hope someone can help me .

I recently uninstalled P3D v4.5 hf3 due to an issue with a corrupt shader file ,I deleting all files relating to p3d in program data,local and roaming and uninstalled using the microsoft control panel .I then re installed P3D and ran it as default which worked perfectly so I decided I would start to re install all my Orbx products through central ,I installed the newest version of central logged in and started with libraries and base which installed fine but when i ran the sim i and starts to rebuild the scenery files i get an error saying it cannot find the scenery area and do I want to unload the area ,I click no and another pops up and it goes through all the scenery for base .Please can someone help I really dont know what I've done and never had this error before and I'm ripping my hair out ,I've tried to include as much info as possible but if you need anymore just ask .

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

it reads as if you have removed all the scenery but not removed the scenery.cfg file that referred to it.

You could start by going to C:\programdata\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ and deleting scenery.cfg.

Then try again.

Hi Nick,

I've just tried installing base again and turned my firewall off and it seems to be working ,its odd as I have always excluded Orbx and p3d from defender .I'm just in the process of installing vector and if that works I think its sorted .If nit I'll send a pic of my root folder and get back to you ,thanks for your help Nick .

Archived