EGNM poor frame rates

Just starting a new thread per user guide.

Transaction ID: 5ec655a6e9444

I would like some support on identifying why I am getting relatively poor frame rates on EGNM versus other much larger sceneries where I get 30 fps+

EGNM sits at between 15-25 tops (Aerosoft A320 Pro) whereas all others on my system usually hold at 30 (my GPU is locked at 30).

I have FLyTampa EHAM, Aerosoft LZSH, UK2000 EGLL EGPH EGPF, Taxi2gate LFPG, all much bigger sceneries with no FPS issue.

One thing of note which may be relevant is that I installed TEGB North and South before Central (and before EGNM) and Central seems to have installed differently to N and S - it is showing up as an XML package in the Addon Organizer app (dark green versus light green).  I installed Central on a different drive too, as C: was full.

My PC is pretty OK spec, i7-9770K at 5Mhz (OC), nvidia GTX 1660 super 6Gb, 16Gb ram.

Thanks for any support.

What to include in your support requests If at all possible, this is what we’d like to see provided for each request you log: ● A separate post on the Orbx support forums for each issue (don’t tag new issue reports onto existing threads). ● Include your TRANSACTION ID from your purchase in your post or forum signature section. ● A screenshot to highlight what you are talking about. ● A descriptive post title which clearly states what the issue is. ● Detailed comments in your post about what you are reporting on.

image.png

image.png

I somehow seem to have resolved this myself, not 100% sure what I did but (for an unrelated reason) I downloaded "Tomatoshade" and the "RD Preset" profile to improve overall P3D visuals and not only has it improved the overall look of TEGB but seems to have resolved the frame rate issue too. Perhaps something to do with flushing 'shaders'? I did tweak a couple of graphics settings but I don't believe this was the reason for improvement. Back to 30 locked FPS at EGNM.

Archived