Unable to update Orbx products or Install new ones on Orbx Central.

Hey there, I've just purchased the Global Buildings HD for P3D and having opened Orbx Central, noticed that there were some updates standing by. 

I ran the update for Global Base Pack and SimObjects Display Engine however they seem to hang around the "Finalizing and Cleaning up" part of the installation. 

Checked around the forums, disabled auto update. Tried again. No joy. 

Deleted the Orbx folder in Temp. And it still gets stuck in the same place. Retried the whole thing with Anti Virus off and I still have no luck. 

As of now I have restarted the computer. Deleted the Temp folder. And I am now attempting to Install Global Buildings HD but I am once again stuck in the same spot. 

I'd appreciate your responses! 

Hey there, I've just purchased the Global Buildings HD for P3D and having opened Orbx Central, noticed that there were some updates standing by. 

I ran the update for Global Base Pack and SimObjects Display Engine however they seem to hang around the "Finalizing and Cleaning up" part of the installation. 

Checked around the forums, disabled auto update. Tried again. No joy. 

Deleted the Orbx folder in Temp. And it still gets stuck in the same place. Retried the whole thing with Anti Virus off and I still have no luck. 

As of now I have restarted the computer. Deleted the Temp folder. And I am now attempting to Install Global Buildings HD but I am once again stuck in the same spot. 

I'd appreciate your responses! 

I am afraid that the first thing I did was to disable One Drive, so I can't help.

I don't think it is your problem though.

I can see that at some places things are loaded and then later in the log, in another session, they are not.

Try uninstalling Orbx Central, using the Windows control panel and see if a new installation works better.

So, I've temporarily unlinked OneDrive, uninstalled Central, reinstalled Central through a fresh download off the website and tried again. Ran into the same issue. It seems to skip ahead and go right back Finalizing and Cleaning up. I then went back to delet Orbx from the Temp folder again and retried and I'm back with the same issue. 

Archived