All True Earth GB + EGNX do not load after 120mn with P3D v4.5 HF2 - High-End/Ultra PC

Hi,

Loading process @EGNX with True Earth GB North, Central, South and all FTX Global, vectors, LC Europe, etc. (see my transactions ID) is stuck @97% loading air, sea and road traffic, using P3D base aircraft. Lost patience after 2 hours -> CTRL+ALT+DEL and Delete P3D Task !!!!!... same issue at any EGxx airports.

What happens ? Sceneries outside True Earth GB areas load within 2 to 5mn.

Thanks for your help.

Cisco

Context of the sim:

Windows Defender Exclusion files : Root Directory where All Orbx Products are installed + Root Directory where PD3 v4.5 Professional 4.5.12.30293 is installed

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9980XE CPU @ 3.00GHz (36 CPUs), ~3.0GHz

Memory: 65536MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 65214MB RAM
Page File: 9191MB used, 65750MB available

SSD: 1TB
Windows Dir: C:\Windows

P3D Dir: C:\Prepar3D v4

Orbx Dir : C:\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons
DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Operating System: Windows 10 Famille 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: French (Regional Setting: French)

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I am pretty sure that it is not the case as I do launch P3D with no other add-on except Orbx and no other Softwares are running. I had to reinstall all the sim after a Windows crash so I do check  everything one step at a time. Let's double check just in case. I may provide a screen copy of the task manager so you can check by yourself in case I miss something.

What's your view about the fact that it does happen only in True Earth GB. and Nowhere else ? I did acquire LC Africa, Barcelona and LOWI. No issue with those ones on the same session.

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Nick

I found out that it is P3D Ground Traffic that locks EGNX loading (stuck forever @92% or @97%)

With Traffic set to 0%, it is fine (after 5 to 10mn loading, anyway)

Knowing that it does not happen elsewhere but in True Earth GB and especially within EGNX Scenery, I would advice your Technical Team to check what happen when Ground Traffic is on.

Regards.

Cisco

Archived