Many wrong ILS Frequencies in Germany

Hello,

when using Orbx EU Germany South / North, there are a couple of wrong ILS frequencies. This is quite annoying as they do not match with the frequencies shown e.g. in the FMC of the PMDG 737.

EDDM ILS 08L 110.30 --> 109.50

EDDM ILS 08R 110.90 --> 109.30

EDDL ILS 05L 109.50 --> 110.95

EDDL ILS 05R 111.50 --> 110.15

EDDK ILS 32R 109.70 --> 111.10

These are only a few examples I just found. Am I doing something wrong or are there actually so many frequencies which are not correct within the Orbx Germany Scenery?

Best regards,

Erik

Thanks for the reply.

I have already downloaded the P3D Navaid update (https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html).

But this one does only update the default sceneries and not 3rd Party Addons like Orbx.

It is definitely a problem of the Orbx scenery because when I disable the scenery, the ILS frequencies are correct. They are only wrong when the Orbx scenery is activated.

And the PMDG database is up to date since I use the Navigraph FMS Data Manager to keep them up to date.

21 hours ago, erik4tw said:

Thanks for the reply.

I have already downloaded the P3D Navaid update (https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html).

But this one does only update the default sceneries and not 3rd Party Addons like Orbx.

It is definitely a problem of the Orbx scenery because when I disable the scenery, the ILS frequencies are correct. They are only wrong when the Orbx scenery is activated.

And the PMDG database is up to date since I use the Navigraph FMS Data Manager to keep them up to date.

Use the AIE tool from the same web site. It's easy to correct the frequencies in the Orbx scenery.

Archived