Cannot verify files in Australia v2

I am getting black squares in scenery and searched the Orbx Forums for help. I found a post from Nick Cooper on 19 March on "Fix for blocks in Orbx Global Base or open LC scenery". The first step is to run Verify files for Global Base and for all  open LC products and the Orbx Libraries to rule out the possibility of missing files. I have verified these files. When I tried to verify Australia v2 I got this message: "Error: This product cannot be installed as here are incompatible products installed. They will need to be uninstalled before the installation can proceed." The incompatible products are not listed and the only new products I have installed recently are England, Iceland Demo, Terra Flora v2. The only non-Orbx scenery file installed is Fly Tampa Sydney. I am also running REX Environment Force and REX Sky Force 3D.

My main concerns are:

1. Any advice on fixing Australia v2 would be appreciated.
  2. Nick Cooper's post also advises to rename C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\terrain.cfg to terrain.cfg.off, then run P3D v4 once to create a new terrain.cfg file and close it. Then run Sync Simulator in Orbx Central which will write back the Orbx entries. I have carried out the first two steps but cannot find Sync Simulator anywhere in Orbx Central. Advice please.

I am running Prepar3D v4.5.14.34698 installed on a separate SSD. Global Base, Australia v2 and all airports are installed in the Prepar3D folder - all other Orbx files are installed in a Library folder on my C Drive - also a SSD. My OS is Windows 10 Home v1909 64-bit. CPU is an 17-4770 @ 3.40 GHz with 16 GB RAM. Graphics Card is ASUS AMD Radeon RX580 with 8 GB VRAM. Sound is Soundblaster Audigy 5/Rx.

Orbx Global files are BASE Pack, Airport Pack, Buildings HD, Terra Flora v2, Trees HD, VECTOR, openLC Europe, openLC Mesh South America, openLC North America, openLC South America and Iceland Demo. Regions are AU Australia v2and Holgermesh Australia, EU England, NA - Central Rockies, Northern Rockies, Pacific Fjords, Pacific Northwest, Pacific Northwest Ferries. NZ - North Island, South Island. Cityscape Canberra and Portland.45 Airports including most Australian airports except for YBCG, YBRM, YBTH, YBCH and YTYA. Other files are AI Traffic (ANZ and NA General Aviation), Orbx Libraries, Holgermesh PNG, USDT, Yosemite, BOB, Milviz MVAMS, ObjectFlow, SODE, Real Light and True Glass.

Archived