Chaseplane and V5

A simple question - is Chaseplane compatible with P3D V5. I cant get it to install.

I know Chaseplane support is at Parrallel 42, but the later will not let me register to post the question.

Thank you.

Martin

Thank you very much for responding. Could you give me some advice on what I may be doing wrong because I can't get Chaseplane to install. It seems to install but disappears when I start the sim (V5).  Windows defender is off, I have deleted the cameras.cfg file, uninstalled and deleted all references to Chaseplane & Parrallel42 and tried to reinstall several times with the same result. I have tried the sim sync from the Orbx help menu.  I uninstalled all Orbx products and reinstalled, all with no change to the Chaseplane problem. I even uninstalled and reinstalled P3D v5 (to fix a different issue) but it made no difference to Chaseplane.

I still have V4.5 on my system - should I delete it?   Windows 10, 64  bit; i5 8400@2.8 ghz; 16 gb ram; nvidia 2080.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Martin

OK, I re-installed Chaseplane into P3D V4 and started the sim. Chaseplane started up as normal. I left it on and shutdown V4 and started up V5. Chaseplane was active in V5. I need to reset my cameras, but not a problem.

So thank your for pointing me in the right direction.

Martin

Archived