QualityWings 787 1.3 upgrade

ActiveSky Beta3 upgrade

EZdok 3.1 beta upgrade

AI aircrafts lights, PAPI lights and runways lights are now displaced 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled:

Africa and meshes

Prepar3dv5, all components

with no results

I am not claiming Africa is the cause, rather I ask please where to look for fixing this, as I am clueless

thanks

2020-5-26_10-17-55-21.jpg

that is the default P3D airfield

further info:

the runway lighting issue appears to be happening only on default p3d airports, while, in Orbx airports and all the other payware airports I own, lighting appears to be correctly positioned

so, the difference I see is

- in payware airports runway lights are always positioned correctly, while PAPI lights (and AI aircrafts') shift away (changing, depending on the position of the camera)

- in default airports also the runway lighting is affected

this is YMML (aircraft exterior lights are not visible because the screenshot timing, yet they are positioned on the taxiway/runway threshold

2020-5-26_18-26-6-949.jpg

hello Nick,

after two days of trying everything, sorceries included, I've found the impossible to think-of answer, so I leave the answer for another maybe unlucky pilot :

as I noticed that I was practically the only one over the internet with this issue, after two days I started guessing my troubles were local: as a matter of fact, I had 3D vision activated in Nvidia drivers (although my display for P3d is not 3D-vision !), and only when I switched to the 3d-vision display I realized that 3Dvision had been left on :wacko:

so, thanks for your patience, again for Orbx exceptional work, and sorry for "bothering"

Archived