I cannot download scenery

I have X-Plane version 4.12r1 running on Mac OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6. I purchased and am attempting to install TrueEarth US Washington SD-X-Plane 11.

I downloaded Orbx Central Mac OS and successfully installed it. However, I get no response when I click “Download via Orbx Central” on your web site.

When I click “Orbx Central Manual Download” I receive a document “us-washington-sd-xp11-18cbde4d-ca3e-4c3d-bcac-aa6688ea4a28.f(1).c4. The 46.36 GB document I download yields no scenery files. When I attempt to open it I get the message, “There is no application set to open the document ‘us-washington-sd-xp11-18cbde4d-ca3e-4c3d-bcac-aa6688ea4a28.f(1).c4’.” It is not a zip file.

I have tried downloading the files through Orbx Central. “Open on OrbxDirect” open the US Washington Enhancement Pack. Nice, but not what I want just now.

Clicking “Install” and selecting the X-Plane 11 folder as the option and the option to install Orbx Libraries yields an error message, “A communication error occurred when trying to perform this action. The same thing happens if I skip the libraries.

I'd welcome any help.

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Hi,

Please upload your central.log per the message that was included in your post:

On 5/25/2020 at 9:27 PM, Apple said:

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Archived