LOWI - Black Terrain Issues in mountains

Having Issues just outside of LOWI with black terrain tiles in the mountaintops.  Unsure if this is Global, LC or LOWI.

Here are the details:

Installed (all on M2 SSD's):

P3D V5 HF1

Global (in P3D Folder)

Open LC (in P3D Folder)

LOWI (In a Library)

EZDOK V3

No weather enabled - default P3D

I have deleted terrain.cfg and rebuilt it, synchronized following the instructions to get rid of black terrain tiles in multiple other posts.

Verified all files with virus checking disabled.

I have checked my scenery library order and all seems good except Wales and Scotland insist on positioning themselves near the top of the list (I'll do another post on that). That should not affect LOWI.

Also, as I travel up the valley from LOWI everything gets blurry.  I am using the same graphic settings as P3D V4.5 HF3 in the LOWI region and no issues there. And, I am having the runway texture issues reported in multiple other posts. I only mention this in case it is related.

My specs:

I-7700K OC'd to 4.9 Ghz with water cooling

32GB DDR4 Ram

NVdia 2080TI with 11 MB ram (only using 4MB around LOWI)

Rick

2020-5-22_19-34-8-812.jpg

2020-5-22_19-33-31-954.jpg

2020-5-22_19-15-41-620.jpg

That was it for the black terrain textures thanks!

I still have major issues with blurries and loss of autogen after flying for a while, but I have seen that pop up in other forums.  I imagine it is a P3D v5 and DX12 thing. Pretty underwhelmed by P3D V5 right now - great frames but everything else is not good. I'll debug further after the next hotfix.

Archived