TE Washington - seeing default buildings? (v5)

I've just tried my first trip in TW Washington, from KCMW towards Seattle and then out of KSEA to the city. Both times I was getting 100% CPU (and that's on my new 3950!) and seemed to be getting the old (default) buildings showing up. The install apparently went ok, no error messages and all looked well. I'll try a "verify files" but in the meantime, here's what I'm seeing -

low1ByI.jpg

8jjlXsP.jpg

1 hour ago, Sascha Normann said:

should be fixed now after a "verify files" now,

Thanks Sascha. Yep, that fixed it - when I went back in to Central to do that it also downloaded some TE Libraries that weren't there before. Also, my CPU utilisation has dropped back down to something more like normal.

The TrueEarth libraries don't show in "my products" once installed in Orbx Central, but I did install them. Is this an error? I ask, as for some reason the problem of missing buildings in 11S Sekiu is back. Other than that, it is looking great.

14 hours ago, BrianV said:

The TrueEarth libraries don't show in "my products" once installed in Orbx Central, but I did install them. Is this an error? I ask, as for some reason the problem of missing buildings in 11S Sekiu is back. Other than that, it is looking great.

Did you do the "verify files" as mentioned above?

Hi Sascha, yes but it didn't help. I then erased my scenery.cfg and had P3D rebuild it, verified files, and things now show correctly again thankfully. You did an amazing job with WA, it is looking great in what I have already explored. For the TE WA libraries to show, I had to close Orbx Central and restart it, then it was there. 

Archived