Orbx South England - Road Signs

Dear Orbx,

I have installed the South England product but noticed I am still getting German road signs just outside airports such as Gatwick.  Is this autogenerated from Xplane or is this something you can fix?

Many thanks

Paul.

6 hours ago, Engagepay said:

Dear Orbx,

I have installed the South England product but noticed I am still getting German road signs just outside airports such as Gatwick.  Is this autogenerated from Xplane or is this something you can fix?

Many thanks

Paul.

The road signs are all in German in XP. Unsure about the US as I never check, but suffice to say it is a XP thing.

18 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

The road signs are all in German in XP. Unsure about the US as I never check, but suffice to say it is a XP thing.

Wow.  There's me thinking Austin was a Trump supporter! Seems a bit backwards for an advanced simulation.

One of those things a bit like scenery developers who still cannot get their heads around the fact that we drive on the left in the UK and continue to have ground traffic in UK airports driving on the right. These small details dont seem to matter as much to developers as they do to us.

On 5/23/2020 at 1:47 PM, cbcdesign said:

One of those things a bit like scenery developers who still cannot get their heads around the fact that we drive on the left in the UK and continue to have ground traffic in UK airports driving on the right. These small details dont seem to matter as much to developers as they do to us.

To be honest, I don't really mind what side but ideally I would like to remove the German signs and replace with UK generic ones.

Archived