No skyline in seattle with TE Washington

Just purchased and installed, stunning scenery! Well done. I flew around seattle and don't have the custom buildings showing up. I did have T2G KSEA and DD Seattle City X and Seattle airports X demo installed but have deleted the DD files and T2G files but still no change. Is this an Orbx thing or am i potentially missing DD or T2G files somewhere?

I also have a weird cone of loading pop up when i fly over which is quite odd

2020-5-22_0-58-58-160.jpg

2020-5-22_1-2-13-211.jpg

Final update

I've found DD in registry even after using their .reg file for inunstall but seattle airports demo was still enabled. Deleted DD out of registry. It solved some problems but not all. Out of curiosity i've disables Orbx PNW and loading circle went away. Re-enabled Orbx PNW and the issue has gone away and working wonderfully now!

I can also confirm T2G Seattle is not compatible. It removes some buildings from the seattle skyline even after removing the seattle-c file.

15 hours ago, WyEastNate said:

This is odd. Something is still hanging around somewhere. Will be playing around with files for a few hours and will report the cause.

2020-5-22_12-22-34-820.jpg

I'll make a note on removing that building in the water with the next service pack. That certainly doesn't belong there.

Bests,

Sascha

7 hours ago, Sascha Normann said:

I'll make a note on removing that building in the water with the next service pack. That certainly doesn't belong there.

Bests,

Sascha

Must be constructing the new floating building of the future right? ;)

Archived