Please need support i bought Orbx TE Florida and takes 30 min to load

Hello

Please i would be glad if you can give me support to my next issue:

I just bought True earth Florida sd this last weekend and the load time take 30 min to start.

I also try reinstall x plane 11 i delete all my terrains from custom scenery and i reinstall only True earth Florida in custom scenery folder and still taking 30 min to load, then I try to re install Orbx true Florida scenery in the Orbx folder and still taking 30 min to load.

I have x plane 11 install in a external hard disk due i have a notebook gamer with a rtx2080 and dont have enough internal hard disk space for x plane 11 and addons sceneries. 

I was reading in the forums to avoid the long load times with Orbx sceneries in x plane 11 the only solution is to have a ssd hard disk but is really annoying if that is true  cause that  isnt specified in the Orbx true earth system requirements and then that mean to i have to spend almost 200 us dollars buying a ssd hard disk to load Orbx true earth sceneries.

Please tell me that have a ssd disk is not the only solution to this long load times cause i prefer to ask for a refund if that is the only solution.

I have lot of ortho4xp sceneries in x plane 11 and never i had that huge load times with them, the most long load time i have with some ortho sceneries have been 4 minutes 

Please i will glad if you can give me support on this, cause i invest my money in Orbx and we are not talking about free addons.

19 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

Answered here:

Thanks Jon for the answer. I bought the 41.9 gb sd version, that is the reason i wonder why take me 30 min to load. I also have the Orbx south great britain scenery and take me only 4 min to load. I think 30 min isnt normal and as i wrote before i try with a clean x plane 11 installation without ortho4xp and other addon scenery and still taking me 30 min to load.

Is really annoying wait 30 min everytime to test and also if i want to fly in Florida.

Archived