Orbx Nort California download

Dear Orbx,

It's been frustrating for me to download the North California Scenery.  I've downloaded this scenery five times now and each of the time the amount to download decreases from 50G to 30 G to 20 G to 16 G and now 13G???? and after each time it tells me scenery has been installed however there were errors extracting files.  So I run the verify files again.  I have 400 Gig of install space.

My main issue is that I'm on a slow network overseas and it takes me a 1 day and half to download all almost each time.  Is there a way to manually download?

Thank you.

2 hours ago, sebas00 said:

Dear Orbx,

It's been frustrating for me to download the North California Scenery.  I've downloaded this scenery five times now and each of the time the amount to download decreases from 50G to 30 G to 20 G to 16 G and now 13G???? and after each time it tells me scenery has been installed however there were errors extracting files.  So I run the verify files again.  I have 400 Gig of install space.

My main issue is that I'm on a slow network overseas and it takes me a 1 day and half to download all almost each time.  Is there a way to manually download?

Thank you.

Welcome

Unfortunately there is no manual download.

I suggest you read the link I offer fully and ensure you pay special attention to 3 aspects.

1. Clear the Temp folder and any backup copies you have

2.The location and free disk space on the drive that has your temp folder on it. By default it is on the C drive and may well need to be moved to a larger capacity drive.

3.The free disk space on the drive you want to install onto.

ALL the info on how to do the mentioned actions are in the link.

Archived