Multiple Open LC Europe entries

I searched the forum for this issue but to no avail.

Today I noticed that there are several entries in the scenery library (P3DV4.5 HF3) related to Open LC Europe :

image.png.035be4490e9a43ca5b366deaaac1eeef.png\

Is this normal ?  If not, how could it be fixed ?  Any help appreciated.  Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable on the Orbx intricacies even though I have used the products for many years :-[

On 5/12/2020 at 7:33 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

it is normal.

Do you have a problem, other than not liking the look of the list?

Pardon me ?

My question had nothing to do with "not liking the look of the list", or whether "I have a problem".  I was merely wondering if I'd made a mistake in an install when I spotted the multiple entries.  At least you have answered that question.  And I will now think twice before posting here again.

I meant, is there a problem in the simulator that has caused you to check the scenery library,

or is it that the scenery library does not look like you expect it to but there is no problem in

the simulator.

I see that you are offended by the question and I did not intend that.

Apologies.

14 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

I meant, is there a problem in the simulator that has caused you to check the scenery library,

or is it that the scenery library does not look like you expect it to but there is no problem in

the simulator.

I see that you are offended by the question and I did not intend that.

Apologies.

In the course of running Lorby Add-on Organiser, I noticed multiple entries for Open LC Europe.  This was not what I expected, so I thought I might have made a mistake during install.  I know now that this was not the case so that's fine.  I had no other reason to check the scenery library.

Thank you for your reply - taken as read.

Archived