Black taxiways at Hobart

Plexi1

Have you tried YNRV, YMNG and YMER?  I think they use the same textures.

Coming up will be YTYA, YTDN, YSPT and others.  Does look like a missing "bituminous" AFCAD taxiway texture.

Hi Huys,

The taxiways are alright on my system as well. However, the control tower is still in the wrong place.

Cambridge airport has lost all it's  hangars that were present in the original Vista Australis add on for

FS9. Now it has a  control tower that doesn't exist there at all. I think Cambridge is also controlled

from the Hobart tower.

Regards

Hank

Hi Huys,

The taxiways are alright on my system as well. However, the control tower is still in the wrong place.

Cambridge airport has lost all it's  hangars that were present in the original Vista Australis add on for

FS9. Now it has a  control tower that doesn't exist there at all. I think Cambridge is also controlled

from the Hobart tower.

Regards

Hank

How can an FSX default strip lose hangars that were in an FS9 VOZ strip?

Cambridge is default until someone decides to modify it.  Call ACEs and see if they care!

I have been tempted - to work on it - but there's lots to do in SEQ/NNSW.

Oh... and I like to fly sometimes.

Re: NO TEXTURES - all the taxiways you can't see are "bituminous" - YMER is "asphalt"

Problem solved...

I recently replaced three textures in the texture folder, taxi_trano.bmp, taxiwy_detail.bmp and taxiway_detail02_0.bmp.

Replacing them with the default textures solved the Problem.

Thanks for your assistance and by the way great product, hope to see FTX Europe soon.

Archived