Install Orbx to another drive

I tried to download the sceneries I purchased an recently changed the location of

X-plane. I used to be D:/x-plane but that drive crashed and Im now using an external ssd to house

X-plane. How do I get the Scenery I purchased onto my new X-plane directory?

Thank you

5 hours ago, McShiggityPilot said:

I tried to download the sceneries I purchased an recently changed the location of

X-plane. I used to be D:/x-plane but that drive crashed and Im now using an external ssd to house

X-plane. How do I get the Scenery I purchased onto my new X-plane directory?

Thank you

Have you lost the previously installed copies of your Orbx addons and need to install again but into the external drive, or do you want to copy saved copies to the external drive?

If you want to install  fresh copies then you can just point the installer to your new XP location on your external drive. Orbx central shows you the number of installations of XP you have by clicking on the down arrow as shown in  the pic below. Just choose the new XP location to install. If you are wanting to install into a self created library outside of XP but still on the external drive, then create a library and Orbx Central will show that library as an option to install onto.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.947d2ba46d64b3063f12e71a5c6598d9.JPG

Archived