Orbx TrueEarth US Northern California HD Not Loading All Files Properly

I can't load TrueEarth US Northern Calif. HD, thus I get the following install warning:

The product may not function correctly if these issues are ignored:

1) 3248 Files failed to extract       and        2) 5939 Files failed to convert 

I have clicked "Verify Files" on the product page to let Central attempt to resolve these issues automatically with not positive results.  I have uninstalled the software and reinstalled it a second time, after approximately 6 hours of re-downloading time.  The results are the same.

I also get the following message when I've tried to open X-Plane 11 and go to an airport  in TE US Northern Calif. HD: 

Be advised, ERROR: It roughly states, "Could not locate image files for terrain and textures".

1) Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_NoCal_TE_Orthos/terrain/c.........            and          2)  Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_NoCal_TE_Orthos/terrain/textures/c........

I found that when I opened the textures image files in #2 above consisting of .JPG, .PNG, and .DDS items, that 168 images are .JPG type with 0 size.

I have successfully installed Orbx True Earth US, Washington, Oregon and Florida HD without any problems.  I would like to purchase the new TrueEarth US Southern Calif. HD, but am afraid to because I might have the same problems as I'm having with Northern Calif. HD.  Can you please help!!

Please read this link which outlines in detail what you need to do to install successfully a True Earth addon. Ensure you pay attention to the free disk space requirements and the bit about the location of your Temp folder and make any changes necessary to it's location etc.

The error message you are receiving indicates a lack of required free disk space which is why I am pointing the link for your attention.

Archived