Good day guys is it normal to have two Orbx libs in the CFG? One listing is FTXAA_ORBXLIBS Orbx Global and open LC Europe. The other is just regular Orbx LIBS I’m running V5. See attached pic thanks 

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

AA80AAC6-916F-473B-AECE-FC04E1121BF5.jpeg

I am using SimStarter, too, and I don't have only the ORBXLIBS Global OpenLC Europe entry but also the Global Base Entry on top of the library. All other Orbx entries (I own the complete product range) are far below. So is this okay that Global has precedence over all of them?

scenerylibrary_2.thumb.jpg.a1024ddea4a9978c59f23100ffcc02e5.jpg

I only have observed this beginning a few days ago, until then all Orbx entries were in the Orbx block or (the OpenLC entries) even futher down close to the end where I defined the insertion points. I thought the insertion points were introduced to have all Orbx entries below them?

This is Prepar3d5 and all Orbx items are installed via add-on.xml in a library.

I wouldn't exclude this being an issue with SimStarter, in which case I can contact the author but I should know it's indeed wrong.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

On 5/11/2020 at 12:27 PM, pmb said:

I am using SimStarter, too, and I don't have only the ORBXLIBS Global OpenLC Europe entry but also the Global Base Entry on top of the library. All other Orbx entries (I own the complete product range) are far below. So is this okay that Global has precedence over all of them?

scenerylibrary_2.thumb.jpg.a1024ddea4a9978c59f23100ffcc02e5.jpg

I only have observed this beginning a few days ago, until then all Orbx entries were in the Orbx block or (the OpenLC entries) even futher down close to the end where I defined the insertion points. I thought the insertion points were introduced to have all Orbx entries below them?

This is Prepar3d5 and all Orbx items are installed via add-on.xml in a library.

I wouldn't exclude this being an issue with SimStarter, in which case I can contact the author but I should know it's indeed wrong.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Well I set my insertion points with Orbx Central works fine for me. I just use Sim Starter to look at my scenery CFG. I haven’t had any issues with Sim Starter it’s a great piece of software 

Archived