fsx root folder location?

timmo32

hi guys just want to know where the fsx root folder location would be in my pc,im thinking of installing the menu bar trick tim has posted in this area,my computer has been running good until today ,it started to crash 1-2 hours into a flight,and ive notice the menu bar popping up with a update while im flying at the bottom of the screen where all the imformation is displayed like internet connection ect ,tho if i put the mouse on the menu bar when im flying the computer does not crash wierd huh,so im thinking this may help maybe?the pc has been running stable for the last week or so with alot of flying,any help would be greatly welcomed cheers guys.

well thank you again tim for your help,theres a update in my freezing up problems,i did a flight after disabling updates for my pc which was cousing the menu bar to appear,it was 1 hour into flying on autopilot and i saw rex weather enging load ,when it just finish loading the weather it froze up flightsim only not the pc,so i guess i should visit the rex forum huh ;)well everthing has been operating good for a week with lot of sucessfull flying so this one has got me thinking ???,see how we go thanks for your reply.

Archived