[technical issue] Australia V2 Scenery bought, installed but.....

I bought the Australia V2 because I thought since new sim and fresh new look. But, my scenery is all messed up. I was eager this morning to admire what it changed but all I saw was broken landmass, black night time textures popping up. Nothing goes smooth for scenery ever...

Unfortunately the problem has not been solved yet, I'm still getting the blocks of dark or "artifacts" for some reason. I'll re-run the solution again. I'm  using Redcliffe airport with that airport scenery at the moment, that was the test flight and I have the blocks around the shoreline and some inland close to the shoreline.
Au v2 is installed in the Orbx Library but the Airport are in the P3D folder. This atttempt i will move the airports into Orbx library as well

Ok I think It's almost fixed. I spawned in the middle of the outback instead of the green vegetation zone. I don't see any blocks here. Can you give me a suggestion where I should be to see if it  works properly? I was looking for a location suggestion in the used documentation but it doesn't have any suggestions

Archived