TE GB North P3DV5 Irish Sea Missing

Hello all,

Just in installed TE GB North and decided on a test flight from Ronaldsway Airport Isle of Man, taking off on Rwy 80.  I expected to see the Irish sea immediately on the right side of the aircraft but imagine my surprise, and initial disorientation, to see fields and trees as far as the eye could see on the right side of the aircraft942999476_ORBXIrishSea.thumb.PNG.f15b0cddb787ff05105c9e72ad933b2c.PNG :unsure:

The draining of the irish sea is likely to do little to improve sales in Ireland so this requires and urgent fix..:D

I've restarted both P3DV5 and Orbx Central but the issue remains, have I made an error during install, can anyone think of a quick fix that doesn't involve a uninstall and download, it's a bit slow today and I'd rather avoid that.

I have attached an image for your attention/amusement, the Orbx Central Log File and a copy of the P3DV5 Scenery config file.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, if so let me know where to repost.

Regards

Bill.

scenery.cfg.txt ORBX Central Log File.txt

Hello Nick,

Thanks for the quick reply.

My Orbx Libraries are installed to C:\Users\bill\Orbx Library under which I have a p3dv5 and a p3dv4 folder. 

I used Help/Synch in Orbx Central after installing TE GB North, I assumed this made the relevant changes to the Scenery.cfg file, I thought that was all there was to it, certainly my TE GB South worked OK like that, or I thought it had.

Do I need to install my libraries somewhere else or am I missing a step.  Sorry if I'm being a bit dim, I'm new to Orbx products and so I still feeling my way a bit.

Regards

Bill.

In theory, it should all work whether they are installed inside or outside the P3D folder.

I wonder if you could take a screen shot of your in-game scenery library, just the part where the TEGB entries are, please?

OK, thanks for looking Nick,

My P3dV4 install looks OK so I guess for me this is a P3dV5 issue.  It affects the whole north scenery area, the Mersey has disappeared and land extends out from all coasts by a few miles.  I will try a reinstall and see if that cures it, unless anyone comes up with ans idea of how to cure it.

Regards

Bill.

Archived