BUG REPORT - SO CAL / FL WILL NOT INSTALL

I have purchased both Southern California, and Florida.  I have been attempting to install them, without success.  I have been attempting to install them for the past, now 24 hours.  It seems that when the installer gets to the point, indicated by the screenshot attached, it either stalls/stops or, my computer completely stops responding i.e. mouse, keyboard...  Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.  My system specs are as follows:

Ryzen 7 2700X Corsair 115i pro rgb 4x RGB 140mm fans 1x 120mm fan AM4 X470 motherboard 32GB DDR4 3200 Ryzen CERT ram (4x 8GB) EVGA RTX 2070 XC Ultra 8GB EVGA SuperNova 750w Gold - fully modular windows 10 Pro 64bit Samsung 970 EVO 500GB SSD - M.2 PCIe NVME 1TB 2.5" SSD 3TB Hard Drive PCIe USB 2.0 card (3x USB 2.0 ports)

You are about to post into the X Plane 11 BUG REPORT forum. This forum is for reporting BUGS in a working Orbx X Plane 11 product.

A BUG is defined as a product that is working as it should but there is a problem with the working product.

Please review your request before posting into this forum.

A request for support with a product that does not work should be placed into the X Plane 11 Support forum.

ORBX.png

Archived