Brad's Lake Crescent Lodge

ba43

:) Short flight to my version of Lake Crescent Lodge near Port Angeles, Washington.  Hope you like it and thanks again to Jay Kae for hosting this file over at OZx.

Leaving KCLM (Fairchild Intl.)

Posted Image

Turning towards the lodge.

Posted Image

Lake Crescent Lodge fly-by.

Posted Image

About to get wet.

Posted Image

Kicking up some spray on landing

Posted Image

Parked at the pier.

Posted Image

Teecee,

I have the utility for FSX called "FS Water Configurator" installed but that programs currently set on "Default FSX" so, nothing that's too out of the ordinary with that option.

I'm also using REX 2.0 and I've got the water "Wave Animation" option set to "Sparkling" so that might be it.

Hope that helps.

Brad

Brad, how about posting a link to your scenery.  I can't find it anyplace at OZx.  I searched on Bradallen43 and came up with zilch.  I found 2 of 3 that I know but not under scenery, and not Crescent Lake.  Thanks.

RayM

Here's the way to find my sceneries over at OZx as you requested.

1. Start by going to the OZx home page: http://aussiex.org/forum/

2. Then look at the menu options at the top and click on : Downloads

3. On the next page look for the category called: 3rd Party Downloads

4. Under the 3rd Party Downloads category are four green links that take you to the different 3rd party downloads, you want to click on "User Scenery"

5. Once you get there, just hover your mouse over the pictures and a file name will pop up. I have four files there right now: Chalet de Venema at Baker Lake, Sandmann Lodge, Lake Crescent Lodge and Womack Resort at Bull Run Lake.

6. Select what you want and click on the picture for that addon.

7. On the next page is the addon file description and download link page. Just click on one of the red arrows pointing at a link to "Download File"

Hope this helps out.

Brad

Here's the way to find my sceneries over at OZx as you requested.

1. Start by going to the OZx home page: http://aussiex.org/forum/

2. Then look at the menu options at the top and click on : Downloads

3. On the next page look for the category called: 3rd Party Downloads

4. Under the 3rd Party Downloads category are four green links that take you to the different 3rd party downloads, you want to click on "User Scenery"

5. Once you get there, just hover your mouse over the pictures and a file name will pop up. I have four files there right now: Chalet de Venema at Baker Lake, Sandmann Lodge, Lake Crescent Lodge and Womack Resort at Bull Run Lake.

6. Select what you want and click on the picture for that addon.

7. On the next page is the addon file description and download link page. Just click on one of the red arrows pointing at a link to "Download File"

Hope this helps out.

Brad

Thanks Brad, this is precisely what is needed.  Maybe we can get someone to make it a sticky for a little while.  Now, do you have any hints on how to find these places other than google the name and go figure?  :P  Thanks for your work.  I visit John's place often.

RayM (still looking for that elusive submarine) ;D

Archived