True Earth Northern California taking Hours to Install

New to Orbx. Purchased True Earth for Northern California. Downloads went fine. But installation seems to have stalled. Once downloads have been completed, Nothing happens. Installation seems to halt. I realize with the tremendous amount of data downloaded, this might take some time. But I have been running the installation program for over 24 hours and absolutely nothing has changed. I have plenty of memory and loads of disk space so I don't think that is a  problem. In short and sum, the installation process stops after download is complete. I running Windows 10.

3 hours ago, Jim DeWilder said:

New to Orbx. Purchased True Earth for Northern California. Downloads went fine. But installation seems to have stalled. Once downloads have been completed, Nothing happens. Installation seems to halt. I realize with the tremendous amount of data downloaded, this might take some time. But I have been running the installation program for over 24 hours and absolutely nothing has changed. I have plenty of memory and loads of disk space so I don't think that is a  problem. In short and sum, the installation process stops after download is complete. I running Windows 10.

Please provide a bit of detail regarding at what point it appears to stall. Is it during extraction or conversion.

You could try exiting Orbx Central first and rebooting your PC and see if that restarts the installation

24 hours is way excessive so please attach your Orbx Central log file so the Orbx Central support team can determine the best course of action if the reboot fails

Archived