Hi there guys,

I bought ESSA last night and had installed it directly into my P3Dv4 directory. After loading, I had realized that the ground textures look extremely off (IMAGES). I have been going through quite a few of the other topics relating to this issue throughout this forum and still cannot find a working solution. I have obviously removed the static aircraft in the options menu but it looks like the ground textures have been taken by a google maps image or something - I am so very confused as to what I am to do...

Is there any chance you could help me out?

Thank you!

Screenshot - 05_05_2020 , 09_35_57.png

Screenshot - 05_05_2020 , 09_36_20.png

Hi there Nick,

I have followed all the steps on the second post but it says I already have ObjectFlow v3.0.2 installed in an 'Orbx Main Library' on my C:...

All of my other Orbx sceneries work perfectly fine but for some reason ever since I had downloaded ESSA last night, my simulator has become very 'laggy', and becomes rather a regular occurrence. Do you think that it could be linked to something else? - I have made sure that all my Global VECTOR elevations and settings is updated and everything else seems to be in perfect order...

Sorry for any hassle I may be causing.

Regards,

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

You will need Orbx objectflow.

Here is a topic that covers how to install it.

The second post is the one you want.

Hi there Nick,

I have followed all the steps on the second post but it says I already have ObjectFlow v3.0.2 installed in an 'Orbx Main Library' on my C:...

All of my other Orbx sceneries work perfectly fine but for some reason ever since I had downloaded ESSA last night, my simulator has become very 'laggy', and becomes rather a regular occurrence. Do you think that it could be linked to something else? - I have made sure that all my Global VECTOR elevations and settings is updated and everything else seems to be in perfect order...

Sorry for any hassle I may be causing.

Regards,

Hell,

would you try creating a new Orbx Central Library that is not inside the appdata folder and then install objectflow into that instead please?

Of course, you will need to uninstall it from where it is now first.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 6:38 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hell,

would you try creating a new Orbx Central Library that is not inside the appdata folder and then install objectflow into that instead please?

Of course, you will need to uninstall it from where it is now first.

Thanks

Nick,

Thank you ever so much for the help, it has all worked out perfect!

Regards,

Ethan G. Burgess

Archived